Thursday 18 November 2010

I've Done It!!!!!!!!!

Finally after five hours, half a bottle of rose wine and a messaging session with my good friend, I have finally created my blog spot and this is my very first post!

I guess you're wondering what this blog is all about? Well it would appear that I'm full of useful knowledge and tips on all sorts. My brothers and sisters nicknamed me the '2000 year old midget' for that very reason! They reckoned I knew stuff beyond my years as a kid and as the years have gone on I've picked up a few tricks along the way. I'm always being asked for advice by family and friends so thought I'd share my little gems with the masses......

So what do YOU all out there wanna know? Anything from make-up tips, outfits on a budget or how not to fall in your new killer heels - drop me a line and I'll give you a tip!

PS Spread the word, I really wanna get to 101 tips!

1 comments:

C said...

Blog looks great x