Tuesday 5 April 2011

I've been a naughty girl SmileyCentral.com

I've been a naughty girl haven't I? No posting for over two months is really bad of me isn't it? I'm sorry!! I've given myself a slap on both cheeks for my naughtiness.


Now the discipline is over I've got a top tip on some mascara I bought recently but in my haste to get the net book lead out the case, I hit the outside of my ankle with the plug, ouch!!!! Words can not describe the pain I felt, so much so all I could do was to fall to the ground and clutch my foot, hurting the thigh I fell on in the process, double whammy, literally!!!

Yeah I know, I sound like Mr Bean's wife right about now don't I (rolls eyes), luckily my son ran to the fridge and took out a cool pack to put on my foot

Medicool Coolpack
Now when my mother first gave this to me, I thought "this is great for kids, they're always falling all over the place", never thought my son would end up using this on me did I?! I must thank my mother for it cos it sure has come in handy, otherwise my ankle would've swollen up and I would look like I've had a leg transplant from an elephant donor, ha ha!! gotta laugh if not I'd cry!
So after crawling up from the floor after my traumatic experience, I've got a tip on some mascara I bought recently - Maybelline XXL Volume & Length Microfibre Mascara
Maybelline XXL Volume & Length
Very Black #501
 As you can see from the pick it's a double ended mascara, base coat in white one end, topcoat in black the other. I've been a bit dubious about putting a white base coat on my lashes, I tried it once but didn't quite get enough of the black topcoat on and my lashes just looked like I hadn't washed me face and got the sleep out of my eye.......... or conjunctivitis...........either way not a good look! 

But I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by the end result, it says on the box it 'visibly lengthens lashes by 40%' and 'up to 6x the volume'. Now I ain't about to take a ruler to my lashes so I can't work out if it is scientifically correct but have a look at these before and after pics and give me your verdict
Before - without mascara
After - with base coat and top coat mascara
Pretty impressive stuff huh eh?! I think we can say that this is no gimmick, there are no lash inserts, it's not been enhanced in post production and all the other stuff that's in the small print in the ads, finally a product that does what it claims, yay!

This retails at £9.51p which is quite pricey I think, but if you shop around you may find it cheaper. Totally loving this product, if you can get your hands on it, buy it!


Sees ya later x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?

Here is my site :: cele mai bune jocuri cu impuscaturi