Tuesday 7 December 2010

What a day :-(

What a day to return to work eh?! First of all it was -3 when I left home, then it looked like I had the Arctic circle on my car windscreen! So after scrapping that off, doing the school run and getting to work just about on time, it felt like I shouldn't have bothered working from home last week as I still had a mountain of work to get through, the heat was on....


Literally, an electric heater caught fire and the whole building had to be evacuated, so back to -3 outside for half hour (or at least if felt that long) just as I had started to thaw out. Wouldn't have minded if I got to see a few firemen in action but no, just the miserable fire wardens in their hi-vis jackets, surrounded by miserable looking jobsworths, who claim to have a ' bit of a cold' but sounded more like whooping cough or bronchitis at best to me, contaminating the rest of us who have strategically avoided the germ ridden ones. Wasn't gonna have all my good efforts to waste, so wrapped my scarf over my mouth and nose and looked at the 'ill' ones in disgust, huh.


Then to top it off, I sat in a traffic jam for just over an hour and a half on the way home, got pain in my thighs, calves and back, felt like the tin man by the time I managed to hoist myself outta the car, probably walked like one too, or John Wayne for that matter!


So I had to treat myself to a nice long soak in a hot bubble bath and I went for my favourite ever luxury bathing, Soap and Glory Calm One, Calm All


Soap and Glory Stress-Battling Softening Bubble Bath - Calm One, Calm All


And it totally did the trick, from the minute I ran the bath. This thick pink bubble bath just slowly oozes out the bottle like when you bite into a piece of Cadbury's caramel. You can't help but stop and stare at the pink lotion as it takes its time to flow, makes you feel like time is slowing down. It looks and feels luxurious when it starts to bubble up and once you step it, you feel like you've gone to another planet, pure heaven!


It doesn't take long for the product's title to ring true 'stress-battling softening bubble bath' and after a few minutes laying there with all those super cute pink bubbles and it's beautiful smell, I was indeed de-stressed and most definitely calm. I could just close my eyes and drifted off into my own little world and it soothed away my aches and pains. Before I knew it, half hour had gone by and I came out the bath a different woman, calm, collected and pampered.


It also has body lotion built in so when when got out, my skin wasn't dry, it was soft and supple. Better still I followed it up (once dry) with Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion and WOW!!! Baby soft skin in an instant! This rich (but not too rich) moisturising, soften and smoothing lotion is divine it left my skin feeling like velvet and it smelled lovely too


Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter Body Lotion

So bad day gone and looking forward to a good nights sleep, I thought I should share my tip on Soap and Glory before I dream the night away. If you're ever having a bad day and just want to soothe your stress away, a soak in Soap and Glory Calm One Calm all is what you need! Yes it's probably a bit more pricey than your average bubble bath (the Calm One Calm All is about £5 for 500ml & Righteous Body Butter is £6.75 for 250ml) but the end result both mentally and physically is priceless. They also have funny retro labels on their bottles so it will look great in the bathroom.

AND at the moment Boots is doing 3 for 2 on all Soap and Glory Products so go shop!!! or drop enough hints to get some of their stuff for Xmas as they do great gifts sets at the moment too!!!

Night, night xx

PS they do miniatures too if you just want to try it and not commit yourself to a big bottle! Alright alright, I hear ya enough of the Soap and Glory PR but I can't help it - I Love You Soap and Glory! (did I just say that out loud?! whoops?!)

0 comments: