Wednesday 15 December 2010

Worth the fuss

Hey there!  I did a bit of shopping at the weekend, picked up some pressies, cards, wrapping paper etc. and in the process I stumbled on a little gem which was definitely worth the fuss - Beyonce Heat Perfume...


Beyonce Heat Eau de Parfum 30ml

I really did just stumble on this perfume, as I was walking through the store I got a whiff and just had to know what that smell was, it was intoxicating and addictive. When I was told it was Beyonce Heat, I was totally shocked!

Generally, I avoid celebrity perfumes like the plague as 1) they usually smell like the zoo and 2) celebs have got enough money, they don't need mine as well, however this perfume is simply magnificent and I just had to have a bottle, 10/10 to Beyonce and a round of applause!

According to what I've read it's a mixture of red vanilla-orchid, magnolia, neroli, peach, honeysuckle, almond, musky cream, sequoia wood, tonka and amber but seeing as I haven't heard of some of those items let alone smelt them before I can't say whether or not it's truly reflective of those scents BUT I can say that it smells gorgeous, makes you feel sexy and irresistible! I hear the advert for this fragrance can only be shown after the watershed as Beyonce gets a bit raunchy and if she had her perfume on while she filming, I totally understand why!! Its made me strut around in my patent leather stilettos all week too!

This is gets a top tip from me so add it to your Xmas, birthday or just because you want it list, this fragrance is definitely worth the fuss.

3 comments:

Liane said...

'Smell like a zoo', lol! The bottle looks interesting.

LLH said...

The bottle is nice and it goes from red to transparent from the base upwards, very stylish

Anonymous said...

O'Brien is describing to the reader when he is in Canada and being forced to decide what path to take. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]sac lune vanessa bruno [/url] My aides tell me what to do and what to say. Just look straight ahead even though you know people are watching you. At one meeting of teachers and administrators, when asked about my child's strengths her teacher could only muster, "Well, when she wants to, she can be pleasant." I was exasperated..
Roy seemed to be very happy with Alligator Records and his home life. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose outlet[/url] I started using more of the "site features" over the last couple of years. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose parka sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose jacket[/url] Um didn't Wanted just make a lot of money and aren't people saying it is going to end up being the surprise hit of the summer? And correct me if I am wrong, but how many huge hits outside of Batman Begins and DK (forgone conclusion) has DC had at the movie theater lately? How about none? And how many people hated SR? Just a few. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]do dre beats pro leak[/url]